Our Process for Financial Planning
Personal financial planning should be personal. We use the Money Quotient True Wealth Process™. Our process usually takes 3-4 meetings, starting with a complimentary get acquainted meeting.
|1. Get acquainted. |
2. Learn about your needs, concerns and aspirations.
3. Provide information about our process.
4. Relate our services to your issues.
5. Determine fit and establish relationship.
|1. Gain awareness regarding your unique frame of reference. |
2. Listen to your perspective.
3. Identify your true values
4. Clarify your priorities
|1. Guide you in creating a vision of your ideal life. |
2. Help you to define and prioritize your personal and financial goals.
3. Establish guidelines for developing a financial plan that aligns with your values and priorities.
|1. Summarize and clarify insights and knowledge about your values, priorities, concerns, transitions, goals and objectives. |
2. Demonstrate how the financial solutions proposed support your life vision and goals.
|1. Monitor progress and help maintain focus on your personal and financial goals. |
2. Review your life goals periodically to ensure your financial plan continues to support your life vision.
3. Address new issues, transitions and concerns.